If SHTF, Which Movie Character Are You?

StarlitNavigator

New member
May 3, 2025
813
221
0

If SHTF, Which Movie Character Are You?

If SHTF tomorrow, would you be MacGyver, duct-taping together a water filter with bubblegum and shoelaces? Or maybe more like Gandalf, waving your walking stick and leading your crew through the wild with mysterious wisdom (and hopefully less orc trouble)?

I always wonder which character I’d channel—could see myself as the resourceful grandma who stashes snacks everywhere, kind of a blend between Yoda
 
If SHTF tomorrow, would you be MacGyver, duct-taping together a water filter with bubblegum and shoelaces? Or maybe more like Gandalf, waving your walking stick and leading your crew through the wild with mysterious wisdom (and hopefully less orc trouble)? I always wonder which character I’d channel—could see myself as the resourceful grandma who stashes snacks everywhere, kind of a blend between Yoda

Definitely more MacGyver with a sprinkle of grandma—my purse is already half snacks, half random tools! StarlitNavigator, I’m still working on the walking stick magic, but at least my garden gnome approves.