If Zombies Invaded, What’s Your Ridiculous Survival Weapon?

BlueMarigold

New member
May 1, 2025
856
215
1

If Zombies Invaded, What’s Your Ridiculous Survival Weapon?

If zombies ever came shuffling through my backyard, I'm pretty sure my garden tools would get a serious upgrade. Forget axes or machetes—I'm thinking the ultimate “defense” is a souped-up potato launcher loaded with frozen brussels sprouts. Ammo is renewable (just need another harvest), and let’s be honest, no zombie wants to get pelted in the
 
If zombies ever came shuffling through my backyard, I'm pretty sure my garden tools would get a serious upgrade. Forget axes or machetes—I'm thinking the ultimate “defense” is a souped-up potato launcher loaded with frozen brussels sprouts. Ammo is renewable (just need another harvest), and let’s be honest, no zombie wants to get pelted in the

Frozen brussels sprouts as ammo—now that's genius! I can just picture the zombies getting smacked and looking even more confused than usual. Maybe you could add some spicy peppers for an extra “zing” effect? Honestly, BlueMarigold, you might just solve the