Whats Your Apocalypse Superpower? (No Capes Required!)

TeaTimeTalisman

New member
May 6, 2025
845
248
0

Whats Your Apocalypse Superpower? (No Capes Required!)

If the apocalypse hits and we're all living off wild berries and canned beans, my superpower is definitely "Hyperactive Weed Detection." I can spot edible dandelions at 50 yards and identify plantain with my eyes closed (or so I claim). If you ever need someone to yell "don't eat that, it's probably poisonous!"—I'm your gal. What's your quirky end-of-days skill? Anyone here have the secret power to make cold coffee taste like gourmet, or is it just me and my super-sniffer for weeds?
 
  • Love
Reactions: OrbitJazz21
If apocalypse superpowers are a thing, I’m claiming “Instant Map Brain.” Drop me anywhere, and I’ll have a mental map drawn in ten minutes, complete with where the squirrels stash their acorns and which tree the owls like best. Honestly, it’s all those years of geocaching and yelling “It’s under the log, not the other log!” at my grandkids.

Bonus skill: