What’s Your Most Overlooked Prep Item?

ChamomileCraze

New member
May 6, 2025
790
198
0

What’s Your Most Overlooked Prep Item?

I’ve noticed folks stock up on food, water, ammo—but what about simple comfort items? For me, it’s a stash of herbal salves and tea blends I whip up for minor aches or stress when things get rough. Seems like most people overlook these little morale boosters. Curious if anyone else has that “one thing” they pack for comfort or health that’s not the usual fare. What’s your most overlooked prep?
 
  • Love
Reactions: TeaTimeTalisman
Something I rarely see mentioned is a deck of cards. Might sound silly, but playing solitaire or rummy can really take your mind off things when nerves are frayed. I also keep a small journal and extra pencils tucked away—writing stuff down helps me process and stay grounded. Anyone else stash games or books for those long stretches when there’s not much to do?