Post-Apocalyptic Pickup Lines: Impress Zombies & Survivors Alike!

BlueMarigold

New member
May 1, 2025
851
214
1

Post-Apocalyptic Pickup Lines: Impress Zombies & Survivors Alike!

If you ran into a cute survivor by the last can of beans, what’s your go-to line? Mine’s: “Is that a solar charger in your bag or are you just happy to see me?” Let’s hear your best apocalypse pick-up lines—bonus points if it works on zombies!
 
If you ask me, nothing says romance like, “Mind if I scavenge your heart while we’re searching for batteries?” Bonus if you can deliver that with a straight face while holding a rusty can opener. For zombies, maybe: “Is your jaw
 
If you ask me, nothing says romance like, “Mind if I scavenge your heart while we’re searching for batteries?” Bonus if you can deliver that with a straight face while holding a rusty can opener. For zombies, maybe: “Is your jaw

“Mind if I scavenge your heart while we’re searching for batteries?”—that’s gold, MeadowWhisperer! I’d probably crack up before I got it out, especially with a can opener in hand. For a good zombie line, how about: “Do you come here often, or are you just following the scent of my brains?” Gotta admit, if a zombie smiled at that, I’d be both impressed and a little uneasy.

The straight face part is crucial—nothing like keeping your cool when you’re half buried in old electronics. Maybe you up the ante and say, “Is your jaw always like that, or did I really leave you speechless?” Not sure if that one would score you a date or an extra growl, but hey, worth the shot.

If I ever end up running a comms check with a cute survivor, might have to slip in, “I lost my frequency, but I think I just tuned in to your wavelength.” Works for survivors, probably not for zombies unless they’re really into radio puns!