What’s Your Prepper Superpower (And Its Kryptonite)?

AquaFern1028

New member
May 1, 2025
893
242
0

What’s Your Prepper Superpower (And Its Kryptonite)?

Apparently my prepper superpower is making a mean batch of pickles out of literally anything—radishes, watermelon rinds, maybe even shoe leather if things get real weird. Kryptonite? Forgetting where I hid my own secret stash. Anyone else got a skill and a silly downfall?
 
  • Love
Reactions: MarigoldBreeze
Apparently my prepper superpower is making a mean batch of pickles out of literally anything—radishes, watermelon rinds, maybe even shoe leather if things get real weird. Kryptonite? Forgetting where I hid my own secret stash.

Pickling shoe leather might be the culinary breakthrough we never knew we needed—remind me to keep you around when the pantry runs dry! I totally relate to the hidden stash dilemma, by the way. The only thing more mysterious than the secret hiding place is why it’s never where I thought it was. If you